Our Job Offers
Join us and help disrupt the enterprise market!
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
Odoo Functional Consultant
5 open positions
- Handle all business, implementation, delivery, acceptance test, and support aspects.
- Implementation of product road-map and development projects.
- Provide solutions for the client issues.
- Supervise the design and technical solution.
- Prepare all customer-related documentation, including proposals, solution documents, etc.
- Deliver, implement customer solutions including reports, dashboards creation and deployment.
- Perform project management activities for end-customer projects.
- Conduct UAT/ BAT with customer
- Provide training to clients.
- Responsible for providing demo to clients.
- Manage support cycle and set priorities of customer support requests/ On-demand support.
- Develop scripts for data merging, migration/ importing customer data.
- Manage day-to-day operations as troubleshooting problems arising from regular use, production support, and maintaining the platform.
- Handle on demand support calls.
- Document all technical processes, requirements, flows, and diagrams.
- Communicate and align with developers to make sure that development is aligned with requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Computer Science.
- Years of experience are from 1 to 3 years.( intermediate and senior level).
- Hands on experience in different Odoo modules and different industries.
- Odoo Certification is a PLUS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very Good command of English.
- Time management skills.
- Details oriented.
1 open positions
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Organize sales visits.
- Ensure that sales targets are met.
- Provide solutions and designs per customers’ requirements (with coordination with the technical team).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience (Software background is a must).
- Previous experience in Odoo is preferred.
- High Negotiation & Analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- car is preferred.
Work Location : New Cairo.
Working days from Sunday to Thursday.
Working hours from 10AM to 6PM.
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems.